Cooking Time:6-8 hours on Low, 4 hours on High
Ingredients2 lb. chicken, boneless, skinless, breast
1/2 c. flour
1 T. kosher salt, or 1/2 T. iodized salt
6 oz. lemonade, concentrate, frozen, thawed (1/2 can)
3 T. brown sugar
1 tsp, vinegar, balsamic
3 T. ketchup
1 1/2 - 2 T. olive oil, for browning chicken
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
Slow Cooker Glazed Lemon Chicken is so very good and reminds me of the dish at Panda Express!
- Chicken breasts can be cut into strips or large chunks.
- Place flour and salt in a baggie, and place chicken in baggie and shake to coat.
- Remove chicken from baggie and shake off excess flour.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in olive oil. (do not cook, just brown to give chicken color)
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the top of chicken pieces.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
Serve over Brown or White rice, drizzle with remaining sauce.
NOTE: For presentation, place chicken on gas stove to make the grill marks on your chicken.