Cooking Time:2 1/2 to 3 hours
Ingredients2 lbs. Meatballs (fresh or frozen)
20 oz. Canned Pineapple Chunks, drained
2 Bell Peppers of your choice, chopped (I like red and green)
18 oz. Barbecue Sauce
4 c. Cooked White Rice
Slow Cooker Easy Tangy Barbecue Meatballs is a budget friendly recipe that is full of flavor and great to serve guests!
- Place peppers in the bottom of a 5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place meatballs and pineapple chunks on top.
- Pour Barbecue sauce over all the ingredients. Add Salt & Pepper, if desired.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3-5 hours (and up to 6 hours if using uncooked meatballs)
- Stir and serve over rice for an easy and delicious meal.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
can you put the veggies in later cause i like them crunchy
Absolutely… make this recipe your own Suzanne… Enjoy, and be sure to post back and let everyone know of your success!
it was really good made homemade meatballs instead of frozen i put snow peas and pineapple in when i put the meat balls in and then 40 mins from when they were ready i put the rest in
i cooked the meat balls in the oven first