Cooking Time:2 1/2 to 3 hours
Ingredients2 lbs. Meatballs (fresh or frozen)
20 oz. Canned Pineapple Chunks, drained
2 Bell Peppers of your choice, chopped (I like red and green)
18 oz. Barbecue Sauce
4 c. Cooked White Rice
Slow Cooker Easy Tangy Barbecue Meatballs is a budget friendly recipe that is full of flavor and great to serve guests!
- Place peppers in the bottom of a 5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place meatballs and pineapple chunks on top.
- Pour Barbecue sauce over all the ingredients. Add Salt & Pepper, if desired.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3–5 hours (and up to 6 hours if using uncooked meatballs)
- Stir and serve over rice for an easy and delicious meal.