Cooking Time:4 - 6 on High or 6 - 8 on Low
Ingredients3 lbs. chicken, skinless, breast or legs or thight
2 - 4 T. butter, melted
1/2 c. honey
1/4 c. prepared mustard
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. salt
1 - 2 tsp. curry powder
Slow Cooker Deviled Chicken is a great recipe to double, and put in the freezer for a meal for another day!
- Put Chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- To freeze: Prepare and cook recipe as directed. Allow to cool and freeze in a freezer bag or container.
- After removing from the freezer and thawed: Reheat in the microwave.