Cooking Time:3-4 hours on High
Ingredients1 1/2 lbs. hamburger, browned and drained
1 large onion, sliced
4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
10 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, canned
½ c. Milk
8 oz. corn, niblets, canned
1 tsp. minced garlic
salt & pepper to taste
1 - 2 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
Slow Cooker Hamburger and Potato Casserole is a great budget friendly recipe and great for those busy summer evenings.
- Spray 4 to 6 quart slow cooker with non stick vegetable spray.
- Layer potatoes, onions & garlic, and hamburger until all is used, sprinkling each layer with salt & pepper.
- Mix soup and milk together and pour over top.
- Cover. Cook 3 to 4 hours on High.
- During the last 30 minutes stir in corn and top with cheese.
NOTE: Good to add summer veggies to this recipe! I like to add red, yellow or orange peppers…