Cooking Time:1-2 hours
Ingredients1 c. Vanilla Vodka
3 c. Apple Cider
Cinnamon, Sugar and apple slices for garnish
Just in time for the holidays! Slow Cooker Hot Apple Martinis are not only delicious they are fun to make and serve to guests!
- Place apple juice and cinnamon sticks in crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH for 1–2 hours, until apple juice is very hot.
- When juice is hot, add the vanilla vodka and stir.
- Turn crock to WARM setting once you have added the vanilla vodka.
- Mix equal parts of cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Wet rims of martini glasses with a lemon and dip glasses into cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Drizzle caramel sauce in the bottom of the martini glass.
- Carefully pour apple martinis into prepared glasses and serve warm with additional cinnamon sticks or apple slices, if desired.