Cooking Time:4 1/2 hours to 5 hours
Ingredients2 c. turkey, cooked
4 c. water
4 c. turkey broth
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 onion, small
2 celery, stalks
1 bay leaf
6 oz. noodles - of your choice
There are a few variations for left over turkey soup, but I like Slow Cooker EASY Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup because it is EASY! Enjoy
- From your leftover Thanksgiving Turkey, cut meat into bitesize chunks.
- Chop the onion, carrot and celery.
- Place all of the ingredients EXCEPT noodles in your slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Remove the bay leaf and add the noodles.
- Cover and Crock for another hour on Low or 1/2 hour on High until the noodles are soft.