Cooking Time:1-2 hours
Ingredients1 c. Havarti cheese, shredded
1 1/2 c. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 T. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. chicken broth
1/3 c. milk
7 oz. canned artichoke hearts drained and chopped
1/4 c. green onions, sliced
French bread loaf, 1/2 inch slices
A hot, cheesy dip on a cold Winter night…yes, please! Try this Slow Cooker Havarti Cheese Fondue, and kiss those Winter Blues good-bye!
- Add broth and milk to a 2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and crock on HIGH until simmering, about 1 hour.
- Add cheeses, about 1 cup at a time, whisking until melted.
- Sprinkle in 1 T. flour
- Turn crock to LOW, stirring cheese constantly, until cheese starts to become melted and thick.
- Next, add artichoke hearts and green onions; stir mixture.
- Keep on WARM setting.
- Serve with sliced and toasted french bread.
NOTE: Serve this cheese dip straight from the slow cooker!