Cooking Time:4 hours on Low
Ingredients1.5 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
16 oz. Salsa
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Ground Cumin
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1/4 tsp. Pepper
15.25 oz. Del Monte Fiesta Corn (the one with red & green peppers)
15 oz. Canned Black Beans, rinsed & drained
There are tons of great Chili recipes for the slow cooker, and I like this one because I love corn. Make Slow Cooker Chicken and Corn Chili your own, and add your favorite seasonings or toppings when serving.
- Place chicken in a 5-Quart slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl, combine drained beans, salsa, garlic salt, ground cumin, chili powder, and pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover & Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- About 4 hours after your dish has been crocking, remove the chicken (Place lid back on slow cooker while you are shredding) and shred with 2 forks. Return the shredded chicken to the pot and stir.
- Mix in the corn and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
NOTE: I like to top with sour cream and shredded cheese when serving.