Cooking Time:2 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 Chicken Breasts
1-2 T. flour
1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce (I like Frank's Red Hot sauce)
1/3 c. Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 c. Ranch Dressing
Salt & Pepper
Happy Memorial Day! This appetizer is great for Memorial Day, 4th of July or any holiday get together! These are seriously so tender & flavorful and very easy to make!
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- Optional Step: Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper and saute for a few minutes over medium-high heat to sear.
- Place chicken into a slow cooker (I used a 2 1/2 quart slow cooker for this recipe. Use a larger one if you want to double.)
- Sprinkle with 1–2 T. of flour and toss chicken to coat evenly.
- Mix Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and Italian dressing together and pour over chicken.
- Toss chicken and sauce to coat well.
- Cover & Crock on LOW for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, stir in 1/4 c. ranch dressing.
- If desired, serve over rice and sprinkle with bleu cheese prior to eating.