Cooking Time:7–8 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 lbs. Lamb Shoulder Meat, cut in 1-inch cubes
1 T. Chili Powder
4 oz. Diced Green Chilies
14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
3 c. Free-range Chicken Stock
1 Large Yellow Onion, sliced
8 oz. Mushrooms, quartered
1 T. Minced Garlic
2 T. Red Wine Vinegar
2 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tsp. Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp. Cardamon
1 tsp. Ground Cumin
1/2 c. Chopped Cilantro (for garnish)
This delicious and EASY Slow Cooker Paleo Lamb Stew is unique and full of flavor! Lamb is so delicious when slow cooked but if it’s not your favorite, feel free to sub grass-fed beef or bison steak.
- Place sliced onions in the bottom of a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place the cubed lamb on top of the onions.
- In a medium bowl, combine chilies, diced tomatoes, garlic and seasonings. Pour over lamb in the slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock and vinegar.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7–8 Hours.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.