- 20 oz. Frozen White Corn
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. Salted Butter
- 1/2 c. Half & Half
- 1 T. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
Slow Cooker Southern Creamed Corn is just delicious and is an excellent side dish to serve with many, many meals!
- Place all but 1 c. of the corn in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Add the remaining c. of corn and half & half to a blender. Pulse to chop corn and thicken liquid.Pour in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, butter and sugar. Stir well and add to the slow cooker.
- Mix ingredients together and pepper (and salt, if desired)
- Cover. Cook for 5 – 6 hours on Low, or 2 – 4 hours on High, stirring halfway through.