Cooking Time:6–7 hours
Ingredients1 — 1/2 lbs. Chicken Thighs, boneless
10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken, canned
10 3/4 oz. cream of celery, canned
10 3/4 oz. cream of broccoli, canned
8 oz. corn
8 oz. carrots
10 oz. green beans
8 oz. peas
Biscuits, package of 8–10
This recipe is from Facebook friend Mat M., and Mat was kind enough to share with all of us. Thanks Mat for this easy and delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie recipe!
- Fill the bottom of the crock pot with boneless chicken thighs.
- Pour a can of cream of chicken, cream of celery and cream of broccoli soup over the chicken.
- Cover. Cook for 6 hrs on low.
- Add a can of corn, carrots, green beans and peas and cook for 45 min longer on low.
- Make biscuits in the oven, split biscuit and scoop pot pie over bottom of biscuit and place top of biscuit over scoop of pot pie.
Provided by Mat M. via facebook.com/