Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients1 1/2 c. lump crabmeat, drained
1 c. shredded pepper jack or jalapeño cheddar cheese
3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. milk
1/2 large onion, grated
1/2 c. mayo
1 T. sherry vinegar
1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed & drained
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. sour cream
1 tsp. lemon zest
Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip is just one more dip you MUST MAKE! It is YUMMY!
- Thaw spinach and place in a colonder to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except lemon zest. (crab meat, cheeses, milk, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, ground red pepper, garlic, cream cheese, and sour cream.)
- Stir in the thawed/drained spinach.
- Place mixture in a 3.5-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Stir in lemon zest.
NOTE: If you like your dips hot and spicy, additional ground red pepper or crushed red pepper will add some kick, but be careful not to add too much.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
[…] Crock Pot Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip […]
[…] Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip […]