Cooking Time:3-4 hours on High
Ingredients6-7 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Baked and mashed (skins removed)
1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter,softened
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 T. Sugar
2 T. plus 1/3 c. Brown Sugar (divided)
1 T. orange juice
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c. milk
1/3 c. pecans, chopped
2 T. All-Purpose Flour
2 T. Butter, melted
I love sweet potatoes and this Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole is a classic in my family. It’s so tasty and easy to make that there is no need to wait for the holidays to make this great dish!
- Lightly grease slow cooker.
- Combine sweet potatoes, butter, sugar and 2 T. brown sugar in a large bowl. Blend with a potato masher.
- Stir in orange juice, vanilla, eggs and milk. (You can also use a stand mixer, if desired)
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Mix pecans, 1/3 c. brown sugar, flour and 2 T. melted butter.
- Spread over sweet potatoes.
- Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours.
Optional: In place of pecan topping, during the last 20-30 minutes, cover sweet potatoes with 2 c. mini marshmallows or until melted! This is a perfect recipe for the Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock Slow Cooker!