Cooking Time:4 Hours on LOW
Ingredients1 Flank Steak (any size is ok) 1 Red Pepper 1 Yellow Pepper 1 Onion (yellow or red) 7 oz. Can, Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce Juice of Two Limes Shredded Lettuce Cotija Cheese Flour Tortiillas
My sister recently visited and shared her recipe for Slow Cooker Spicy Steak Fajitas. They have the perfect level of spice. We all loved them!
- Place peppers in adobo sauce in the blender with the juice of two limes and puree.
- Put the flank steak in a gallon sized plastic bag. Pour chilies/lime juice over top.
- Seal bag and refrigerate steak – marinate overnight.
- The next day, slice yellow and red peppers and chop onion.
- Place onion and peppers in a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Place steak AND marinade on top of peppers & onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- When steak is finished, remove from slow cooker and let sit for 15 minutes on a wood cutting board.
- For best results, slice steak diagonally after it’s had time to rest.
- Serve steak in warm tortillas and top with peppers, onions, lettuce and cotija cheese.